18th International Workshop on Spatial Econometrics and Statistics Paris 23-24th May 2019.
The aim of this international workshop is to promote and develop scientific exchanges between economists, econometricians, statisticians, geographers, ecologists, agronomists and mathematicians on spatial econometrics and statistics and their applications in several fields. This workshop also aims to discuss the state–of–the–art and future challenges as well as opportunities in the fields of spatial econometrics and statistics and encourage exchanges between senior and junior researchers involved in spatial statistics and econometrics. This edition follows previous workshops held annually in France since 2001 (Avignon, Besançon, Dijon, Grenoble, Orléans, Paris, Strasbourg, Toulon, Toulouse and Avignon).
- Scientific committee: Raja Chakir and Florence Puech
- Administrative committee: Poly Demonti, Regis Grateau and Pauline Laydet
- Full papers or long abstracts submission from February, 1st 2019.
- Submission deadline: March, 1st 2019.
- Notification of acceptance: March 15th, 2019.
- Registration deadline : April, 30th 2019.
- To be included in the final program, at least one author should register before April 5th, 2019.
- Final program: April 20th, 2019.