Access Map N Workshop
Le Couvent des Jacobins
Centre des Congrès de Rennes Métropole
6 rue d'Echange
Coming to Rennes by TGV
- 41 connections between Rennes and Paris every day, a train every half hour approximately one of which is non-stop.
- Once there, it's easy to get around the capital of Brittany without a car: on foot, by bus or by metro.
Coming to Rennes by plane
- Rennes is 1 hour from Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airport.
- Direct flights are provided daily from major French cities (Paris, Bordeaux, Toulouse, Marseille, Nice, Lyon).
- It is also possible to reach Rennes in 1h30 from major European cities (London, Southampton, Birmingham, Exeter, Manchester, Dublin, Cork, Madrid, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Rome ...)
- Rennes-Saint-Jacques airport is only 20 minutes from the city center (by bus number 57 or by taxi).
Coming to Rennes by car
- By road, Rennes is 3h30 from Paris via the A11 and the A81.
- By car, the Breton capital is 1 hour from Nantes, 4h30 from Bordeaux and 5h30 from Lille.